- Explosion in London hotel where Zardari was staying
- Saudi Arabia beheads seventh Pakistani in one month
- Shrien Dewani Murder Trial: Live Updates
- Woman Hanged In Iran Despite Retrial Campaign
- Islamic State leader Baghdadi reportedly resurfaces after claims US strike killed him
- Foreign Criminals Costing Taxpayers £850m
- Afghan opium poppy yield hits all-time high
- India shamed by sexual violence, says Narendra Modi
- Afghan executions: Five hanged for Paghman gang-rape
- Babar, Yasir star as Pakistan complete emphatic win over Australia
India bowler Praveen Kumar has been fined 20 per cent of his match fee after pleading guilty to a Level 1 breach of the ICC Code of Conduct during England’s innings on the first day of the second Test at Trent Bridge, Nottingham. >>
It has not so far been the happiest of seasons for Ajmal Shahzad, best remembered as the man who clubbed a six off his second delivery to tie England's World Cup encounter with India in February. >>
Sri Lanka Cricket (SLC) has roped in seven more Pakistani cricketers for the inaugural edition of its Twenty20 league. >>
Cricket's world governing body has launched an investigation into ‘black marketeering’ during the World Cup ticket sales fiasco. >>
Surrey recorded only their second win in 12 Twenty20 matches against Essex with a 43 run victory at The Oval last night. >>
British Asians have been playing an important part in all fields. More so, record number of mayors and deputy mayors of Asian origin, have been elected for the first time in UK history.
Britain became the first Western country to sell an Islamic bond on Wednesday, drawing orders of more than 2 billion pounds - over 10 times the planned issue amount.
A Manchester based Muslim-Jewish Forum has taken part in a 'twinning project' run by Foundation for Ethnic as part of efforts to promote inter-faith understanding at International level.
British Parliamentarians of Pakistani origin have said that the Muslims in the UK have always played a key role towards the stability and defence of Britain.