- Hurricane Gonzalo: Disruption as remnants of storm hit UK
- Ottawa shootings: Canada parliament returns
- Anni Dewani's Honeymoon Hitman Dies In Jail
- India PM Narendra Modi visits Siachen glacier on Diwali
- Brooks Newmark quits: MP says he is 'battling demons'
- Foreign Criminals Costing Taxpayers £850m
- Afghan opium poppy yield hits all-time high
- India shamed by sexual violence, says Narendra Modi
- Afghan executions: Five hanged for Paghman gang-rape
- Car bomb attacks in Shia areas kill 38 people in Baghdad
India bowler Praveen Kumar has been fined 20 per cent of his match fee after pleading guilty to a Level 1 breach of the ICC Code of Conduct during England’s innings on the first day of the second Test at Trent Bridge, Nottingham. >>
It has not so far been the happiest of seasons for Ajmal Shahzad, best remembered as the man who clubbed a six off his second delivery to tie England's World Cup encounter with India in February. >>
Sri Lanka Cricket (SLC) has roped in seven more Pakistani cricketers for the inaugural edition of its Twenty20 league. >>
Cricket's world governing body has launched an investigation into ‘black marketeering’ during the World Cup ticket sales fiasco. >>
Surrey recorded only their second win in 12 Twenty20 matches against Essex with a 43 run victory at The Oval last night. >>
British Asians have been playing an important part in all fields. More so, record number of mayors and deputy mayors of Asian origin, have been elected for the first time in UK history.
Britain became the first Western country to sell an Islamic bond on Wednesday, drawing orders of more than 2 billion pounds - over 10 times the planned issue amount.
Pakistan High Commissioner for UK, Syed Ibne Abbas, met All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) on Pakistan in the House of Commons and matters of mutual interest and issues related to the Pakistanis living in the UK were discussed during the meeting.
The Muslim Council of Britain has congratulated and welcomed Ms Saleha Islam who has been appointed as the Director of the Al-Manaar Muslim Cultural Heritage Centre in Kensington, West London.