- People's mandate stolen in 2013 elections, says ex-ECP additional secretary
- Pakistan: SC issues notices to Imran, Qadri
- Central Line Tube passengers hit by Aslef strike
- India shamed by sexual violence, says Narendra Modi
- At least 53 killed in Nepal floods and mudslides
- US journalist James Foley 'beheaded by IS' - latest
- Ritz casino wins high court battle to recover £1m from gambling addict
- Ukraine says it has destroyed Russian vehicles that entered territory
- Afghan special forces in talks with Taliban in Helmand
- Deepak Perwani crowned 6th best fashion designer in the world
India bowler Praveen Kumar has been fined 20 per cent of his match fee after pleading guilty to a Level 1 breach of the ICC Code of Conduct during England’s innings on the first day of the second Test at Trent Bridge, Nottingham. >>
It has not so far been the happiest of seasons for Ajmal Shahzad, best remembered as the man who clubbed a six off his second delivery to tie England's World Cup encounter with India in February. >>
Sri Lanka Cricket (SLC) has roped in seven more Pakistani cricketers for the inaugural edition of its Twenty20 league. >>
Cricket's world governing body has launched an investigation into ‘black marketeering’ during the World Cup ticket sales fiasco. >>
Surrey recorded only their second win in 12 Twenty20 matches against Essex with a 43 run victory at The Oval last night. >>
British Asians have been playing an important part in all fields. More so, record number of mayors and deputy mayors of Asian origin, have been elected for the first time in UK history.
Britain became the first Western country to sell an Islamic bond on Wednesday, drawing orders of more than 2 billion pounds - over 10 times the planned issue amount.
Seema Malhotra MP is joining the Shadow Home Affairs team as Shadow Minister for Preventing Violence Against Women and Girls.
Service users at Aawaz in Accrington have held a variety of activities over the summer holidays including collections, baking, biscuit decorating and arts and crafts.