- Army chief, PM Nawaz to depart for Riyadh tomorrow
- Pakistani air strikes and suspected US drone attack ‘kill dozens of militants’
- Emwazi 'Best Employee We Had', Says Ex-Boss
- Teen 'planning to head to Syria'
- Maldives sees surge in young Muslims leaving for Syria
- Afghanistan conflict: Taliban declares 'defeat' of Nato
- UK Ebola patient named as Pauline Cafferkey
- Taliban kill seven Afghan police officers in raid on checkpoint
- Foreign Criminals Costing Taxpayers £850m
- Afghan opium poppy yield hits all-time high
India bowler Praveen Kumar has been fined 20 per cent of his match fee after pleading guilty to a Level 1 breach of the ICC Code of Conduct during England’s innings on the first day of the second Test at Trent Bridge, Nottingham. >>
It has not so far been the happiest of seasons for Ajmal Shahzad, best remembered as the man who clubbed a six off his second delivery to tie England's World Cup encounter with India in February. >>
Sri Lanka Cricket (SLC) has roped in seven more Pakistani cricketers for the inaugural edition of its Twenty20 league. >>
Cricket's world governing body has launched an investigation into ‘black marketeering’ during the World Cup ticket sales fiasco. >>
Surrey recorded only their second win in 12 Twenty20 matches against Essex with a 43 run victory at The Oval last night. >>
British Asians have been playing an important part in all fields. More so, record number of mayors and deputy mayors of Asian origin, have been elected for the first time in UK history.
Britain became the first Western country to sell an Islamic bond on Wednesday, drawing orders of more than 2 billion pounds - over 10 times the planned issue amount.
Birmingham based community organization Bana-Tul-Muslimeen (BTM) at a grand launch of its Rochdale chapter has reiterated the commitment for the women empowerment.
Lord Qurban Hussain has said that the Britons exercise freedom of expression with a sense of responsibility especially in religious matters as compared to some other countries in Europe.