- Fiaz Munshi guilty of 1997 Oxford arson child deaths
- Kashmir protest over deadly accident near Srinagar
- Israeli aircraft hit more than 70 targets in Gaza
- Military operation targeting militants of all shades, US told
- Pakistan: Two women wounded in Mastung acid attack
- Pakistan: Former CJP to sue Imran Khan over rigging allegations
- 'Foreigners' killed in Kabul airport suicide attack
- Encephalitis outbreak in India's West Bengal kills 60
- MH17 bodies leave Ukraine rebel area and reach Kharkiv
- Britain does U-turn on ex-KGB agent Litvinenko murder inquiry
India bowler Praveen Kumar has been fined 20 per cent of his match fee after pleading guilty to a Level 1 breach of the ICC Code of Conduct during England’s innings on the first day of the second Test at Trent Bridge, Nottingham. >>
It has not so far been the happiest of seasons for Ajmal Shahzad, best remembered as the man who clubbed a six off his second delivery to tie England's World Cup encounter with India in February. >>
Sri Lanka Cricket (SLC) has roped in seven more Pakistani cricketers for the inaugural edition of its Twenty20 league. >>
Cricket's world governing body has launched an investigation into ‘black marketeering’ during the World Cup ticket sales fiasco. >>
Surrey recorded only their second win in 12 Twenty20 matches against Essex with a 43 run victory at The Oval last night. >>
British Asians have been playing an important part in all fields. More so, record number of mayors and deputy mayors of Asian origin, have been elected for the first time in UK history.
Britain became the first Western country to sell an Islamic bond on Wednesday, drawing orders of more than 2 billion pounds - over 10 times the planned issue amount.
An Indian World War II Veteran named Darbara Singh Bhullar has been awarded a special veteran's medal for his service for the Allied Forces.
Prominent British Charity Muslim Hands has initially allocated one million pounds for affected people in Gaza and providing them medical assistance as well as looking after martyred families through the Muslim Hands Gaza office.