- COAS in China: General Fan Changlong praises Zarb-i-Azb
- Pakistani air strikes and suspected US drone attack ‘kill dozens of militants’
- Dewani judge faces formal complaint over murder trial
- Charlie Hebdo Staff: We Will Not Give In
- Palestinians open door to negotiation after submitting draft UN resolution
- Afghanistan conflict: Taliban declares 'defeat' of Nato
- UK Ebola patient named as Pauline Cafferkey
- Taliban kill seven Afghan police officers in raid on checkpoint
- Foreign Criminals Costing Taxpayers £850m
- Afghan opium poppy yield hits all-time high
India bowler Praveen Kumar has been fined 20 per cent of his match fee after pleading guilty to a Level 1 breach of the ICC Code of Conduct during England’s innings on the first day of the second Test at Trent Bridge, Nottingham. >>
It has not so far been the happiest of seasons for Ajmal Shahzad, best remembered as the man who clubbed a six off his second delivery to tie England's World Cup encounter with India in February. >>
Sri Lanka Cricket (SLC) has roped in seven more Pakistani cricketers for the inaugural edition of its Twenty20 league. >>
Cricket's world governing body has launched an investigation into ‘black marketeering’ during the World Cup ticket sales fiasco. >>
Surrey recorded only their second win in 12 Twenty20 matches against Essex with a 43 run victory at The Oval last night. >>
British Asians have been playing an important part in all fields. More so, record number of mayors and deputy mayors of Asian origin, have been elected for the first time in UK history.
Britain became the first Western country to sell an Islamic bond on Wednesday, drawing orders of more than 2 billion pounds - over 10 times the planned issue amount.
Speakers of a conference have stressed that the Kashmiris and the Pakistanis settled in Britain can influence the results of 60 to 70 seats in the coming general elections in the UK and as such their voice would be effectively heard in the electoral process.
Bradford's Synagogue Council has appointed its first Muslim member as links deepen further between the two faiths.