- Two held after RAF Typhoon jets escort Pakistan plane over UK
- Indian doctor in UK gets 12 years in jail for raping and filming patients with camera inside his watch
- 12 killed, 17 injured as bomb hits security vehicle in SW Pakistan
- Obama Restarts Bid to Close Guantanamo
- Plane 'On Fire' Flying Over Central London
- Syria conflict: Fierce battle for key town of Qusair
- Hundreds protest outside Britain's first drone base
- North Korea Rejects UN Sanctions
- Shahrukh Khan Hasn't Replaced Salman Khan In Big Boss 7
- Sreesanth, other Rajasthan IPL players in spot-fixing row
Where do fresh developments in South Asia lead the region to?
|2011-07-14 09:22:43||# 1|
Total Posts : 2
Total Topics : 1
Fast deteriorating Pak-US relations, suspension of US military aid to Pakistan, bomb blasts in Mumbai before resumption of Indo-Pak talks, in your opinion, where all these factors are leading to? Are Western powers involved in the deterioration of the situation in the region? Who is getting benefit out of this situation? Can South Asia under this situation be able to retain the pace of progress for a long time? What do you say about it?