- Pakistan's Sharif surges ahead in election count
- Ukip councillor Eric Kitson quits after posting anti-Muslim jokes on Facebook
- Dhaka factories death toll passes 700
- Delhi: 14-year-old labourer allegedly rapes 6-year-old
- Hundreds protest outside Britain's first drone base
- North Korea Rejects UN Sanctions
- Shahrukh Khan Hasn't Replaced Salman Khan In Big Boss 7
- Sreesanth, other Rajasthan IPL players in spot-fixing row
A matrimonial website following a survey has revealed that Actress Katrina Kaif has topped the list of perfect matches for Bollywood’s famous bachelor, and her former beau, Salman Khan. >>
Tributes have been paid to multi-talented British Asian actress, singer and host Sophiya Haque, who has died in London at the age of 41. >>
Ali Abbas has emerged as a new British Pakistani Sufi vocalist who tends to experiment by fusing contemporary music with Sufi literature. >>
Award winning composer and musician A.R. Rahman, has played the right chord once again by unveiling an uplifting solo single called 'Infinite Love'. >>
Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan on Tuesday said that the controversy suurounding an article that he wrote is nonsensical and urged people to read it before making any comment. >>
According to a poll conducted by matrimonial website Shaadi.com , actors Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar won the title of the favourite TV couple. Romantic on-screen chemistry in TV show ‘Bade Acche Lagte Hain ‘has done the magic for the duo. >>
- ‘Drama Queen' song is for my homosexual fans’
- Sherlyn to pose nude for Playboy
- Rajesh Khanna: The Death of Romance
- Film Kaptaan’s Saeeda Imtiyaz waves Bollywood
- British Pakistani rising star relishes Venice spotlight
- Daniel Craig's 'Skyfall' crosses $1 bln worldwide
- Life and time of Shami Kapoor
- Naomi Watts stuns as Princess Diana
Forcing someone to marry against their will is to be made a criminal offence in England and Wales, it has been confirmed.Figures from the Home Office Forced Marriage Unit show 1,468 cases were recorded in 2011.
David Cameron has ordered an inquiry into whether Conservative Party co-chairman Baroness Warsi breached the ministerial code when she was accompanied by a business partner on an official visit to Pakistan.
International Medical Relief agency (IMRF) recently hosted a fundraising event at Manchester aiming to help the hearing and auditory impaired people of Pakistan.
Wilson Chowdhry Chairman of the BPCA was invited to attend Christian Solidarity Worldwide which was to present the lecture of special rapporteur of Religious freedom for the United Nations Heiner Bielefeldt on his work and the ongoing persecution faced by religious minorities globally. The event was held at London School of Economics.