- Two held after RAF Typhoon jets escort Pakistan plane over UK
- Indian doctor in UK gets 12 years in jail for raping and filming patients with camera inside his watch
- 12 killed, 17 injured as bomb hits security vehicle in SW Pakistan
- Obama Restarts Bid to Close Guantanamo
- Plane 'On Fire' Flying Over Central London
- Syria conflict: Fierce battle for key town of Qusair
- Hundreds protest outside Britain's first drone base
- North Korea Rejects UN Sanctions
- Shahrukh Khan Hasn't Replaced Salman Khan In Big Boss 7
- Sreesanth, other Rajasthan IPL players in spot-fixing row
New high commissioner of Bangladesh Mohammed Mijarul Quayes lauded the contribution of Bangladeshi community and looked forward to mutual cooperation that would lead to prompt solution of the issues and also boost the bilateral trade. >>
Iqbal Ahmed OBE (Chairman of Seemark Group), Ruby Millie MBE (Makeup Artist) and Amjalul Hussain QC emerge at the top of their categories as British Bangladeshi Power100 advisory committee has announces the names for the BBPower100 at a press conference held at the Commonwealth Room in the House of Commons. >>
UKTA celebrated Makar Sankrat with an overwhelming participation of The House of Commons of British Parliament. >>
Over 100 of the UK’s renowned faith and development charitable societies gathered at Somerset House in order to mark the beginning of a combined campaign against starvation under the banner of ‘Enough Food for Everyone’. >>
Malala Yousafzai, the 15-year-old Pakistani girl who was shot in the head by the Taliban, has been discharged from the Birmingham hospital where she was being treated. >>
Senior Minister of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs Baroness Sayeeda Warsi said that Britain supports democracy in Pakistan and would very much like to see the democratic process succeed in the country. >>
- Sheikh Rasheed predicts 'bloody' elections
- World welcomes 2013 with firework spectaculars
- Britain wakes up to snow with more to come
- Pakistan Fashion week dazzles London
- Britain spending aid money on consultants
- Eid Celebrations in Parliament House
- ‘Islam: The Untold Story' screening cancelled
- American Ambassador all hailed to Islamic world
Forcing someone to marry against their will is to be made a criminal offence in England and Wales, it has been confirmed.Figures from the Home Office Forced Marriage Unit show 1,468 cases were recorded in 2011.
David Cameron has ordered an inquiry into whether Conservative Party co-chairman Baroness Warsi breached the ministerial code when she was accompanied by a business partner on an official visit to Pakistan.
International Medical Relief agency (IMRF) recently hosted a fundraising event at Manchester aiming to help the hearing and auditory impaired people of Pakistan.
Wilson Chowdhry Chairman of the BPCA was invited to attend Christian Solidarity Worldwide which was to present the lecture of special rapporteur of Religious freedom for the United Nations Heiner Bielefeldt on his work and the ongoing persecution faced by religious minorities globally. The event was held at London School of Economics.