- U.S. defense chief to visit Pakistan for talks with prime minister
- Bolton house fire 'murder-suicide' theory probed
- Indian Lt-Gen Kuldeep Singh Brar attackers jailed
- World pays tribute to 'giant of history' Mandela
- UK: Border Force 'neglecting duties', say MPs
- Tehelka case: Tejpal's police custody extended by four days
- Obama says he will propose NSA reforms
- Syria's chemical weapons to be shipped in delicate US-Danish operation
- Hagel: US military power must back Iran nuclear deal
- Pandit Ravi Shankar gets posthumous Grammy nomination
Life & Style
London (Monitoring Desk): Obesity has negative impacts on sexual health in both men and women, and young obese women are less likely to use contracept >>
The majority of bankrupts under 24 are now female, concluded that women succumb to the temptation for spending sprees as they assert their independence: Research. >>
Maintain your health and natural beauty at all times with the help of the following tips as beauty should never be put on hold. >>
The daily grind of travelling to and from work has a negative effect on the mental health of women, a study has found. >>
Studies of mice showed that living in a dynamic social environment caused them to generate a healthy type of fat that burns up calories. >>
Whether we’re beginner or experienced runners -or contemplating starting -every now and then we all find a reason not to run. >>
Forcing someone to marry against their will is to be made a criminal offence in England and Wales, it has been confirmed.Figures from the Home Office Forced Marriage Unit show 1,468 cases were recorded in 2011.
David Cameron has ordered an inquiry into whether Conservative Party co-chairman Baroness Warsi breached the ministerial code when she was accompanied by a business partner on an official visit to Pakistan.
Waseem Zaffar, Councilor of Community Safety and Social Affairs Birmingham has said that only those societies are deemed respectable and progressive where women are represented on all levels in every department and organization.
The Association of British Hujjaj (Pilgrims) UK (ABH) has shared and supported the concerns of Muslims worldwide regarding the extortionate prices being charged by the Umrah service providing companies including airlines.