- Pakistan protesters clash with Islamabad police
- Imran slams Nawaz for 'lying' about army mediation request
- Central Line Tube passengers hit by Aslef strike
- India shamed by sexual violence, says Narendra Modi
- At least 53 killed in Nepal floods and mudslides
- UK terror threat level raised to 'severe'
- Ashya King: Missing boy's 'life is in danger'
- Ukraine says it has destroyed Russian vehicles that entered territory
- Afghan special forces in talks with Taliban in Helmand
- Deepak Perwani crowned 6th best fashion designer in the world
Life & Style
London (Monitoring Desk): Obesity has negative impacts on sexual health in both men and women, and young obese women are less likely to use contracept >>
The majority of bankrupts under 24 are now female, concluded that women succumb to the temptation for spending sprees as they assert their independence: Research. >>
Maintain your health and natural beauty at all times with the help of the following tips as beauty should never be put on hold. >>
The daily grind of travelling to and from work has a negative effect on the mental health of women, a study has found. >>
Studies of mice showed that living in a dynamic social environment caused them to generate a healthy type of fat that burns up calories. >>
Whether we’re beginner or experienced runners -or contemplating starting -every now and then we all find a reason not to run. >>
British Asians have been playing an important part in all fields. More so, record number of mayors and deputy mayors of Asian origin, have been elected for the first time in UK history.
Britain became the first Western country to sell an Islamic bond on Wednesday, drawing orders of more than 2 billion pounds - over 10 times the planned issue amount.
The platform of All-parties Kashmir Rabita Committee is judiciously judiciously representing for the past three decades the Kashmiris and Pakistanis settled abroad. It is also effectively performing the role for projecting the struggle of the Kashmiris before the international community.
The agenda being pursued by Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI) chief, Imran Khan, and head of Pakistan Awami Tehrik (PAT) Dr. Tahir ul Qadri, is not acceptable to the nation.