- COAS in China: General Fan Changlong praises Zarb-i-Azb
- Pakistani air strikes and suspected US drone attack ‘kill dozens of militants’
- Emwazi 'Best Employee We Had', Says Ex-Boss
- Teen 'planning to head to Syria'
- Maldives sees surge in young Muslims leaving for Syria
- Afghanistan conflict: Taliban declares 'defeat' of Nato
- UK Ebola patient named as Pauline Cafferkey
- Taliban kill seven Afghan police officers in raid on checkpoint
- Foreign Criminals Costing Taxpayers £850m
- Afghan opium poppy yield hits all-time high
Life & Style
London (Monitoring Desk): Obesity has negative impacts on sexual health in both men and women, and young obese women are less likely to use contracept >>
The majority of bankrupts under 24 are now female, concluded that women succumb to the temptation for spending sprees as they assert their independence: Research. >>
Maintain your health and natural beauty at all times with the help of the following tips as beauty should never be put on hold. >>
The daily grind of travelling to and from work has a negative effect on the mental health of women, a study has found. >>
Studies of mice showed that living in a dynamic social environment caused them to generate a healthy type of fat that burns up calories. >>
Whether we’re beginner or experienced runners -or contemplating starting -every now and then we all find a reason not to run. >>
British Asians have been playing an important part in all fields. More so, record number of mayors and deputy mayors of Asian origin, have been elected for the first time in UK history.
Britain became the first Western country to sell an Islamic bond on Wednesday, drawing orders of more than 2 billion pounds - over 10 times the planned issue amount.
Lord Qurban Hussain has said that the Britons exercise freedom of expression with a sense of responsibility especially in religious matters as compared to some other countries in Europe.
A new service supporting male victims of domestic abuse hopes that its official launch will help it reach even more people.