- Kashmir dispute, a UN failure: Bilawal Bhutto
- Anni Dewani's Honeymoon Hitman Dies In Jail
- British troops in Iraq to train Kurds
- Brooks Newmark quits: MP says he is 'battling demons'
- Parliament debating UK air strikes against IS in Iraq
- Ebola: Health care worker tests positive at Texas hospital
- India shamed by sexual violence, says Narendra Modi
- Afghan executions: Five hanged for Paghman gang-rape
- Car bomb attacks in Shia areas kill 38 people in Baghdad
- Al Qaeda Launches New Militant Branch In Asia
Life & Style
London (Monitoring Desk): Obesity has negative impacts on sexual health in both men and women, and young obese women are less likely to use contracept >>
The majority of bankrupts under 24 are now female, concluded that women succumb to the temptation for spending sprees as they assert their independence: Research. >>
Maintain your health and natural beauty at all times with the help of the following tips as beauty should never be put on hold. >>
The daily grind of travelling to and from work has a negative effect on the mental health of women, a study has found. >>
Studies of mice showed that living in a dynamic social environment caused them to generate a healthy type of fat that burns up calories. >>
Whether we’re beginner or experienced runners -or contemplating starting -every now and then we all find a reason not to run. >>
British Asians have been playing an important part in all fields. More so, record number of mayors and deputy mayors of Asian origin, have been elected for the first time in UK history.
Britain became the first Western country to sell an Islamic bond on Wednesday, drawing orders of more than 2 billion pounds - over 10 times the planned issue amount.
Participants of a demonstration at 10 Downing Street have termed the militant organization IS as anti-Islam and demanded of the British Prime Minister David Cameron to initiate immediate action against the outfit. Demo themed "No Terrorism in the Name of Islam" orgniased by Voice for Justice World Forum, was largely attended by the community members.
The first British Muslim member of the European Parliament and Conservative party's spokesman for Legal Affairs, Dr. Sajjad Karim MEP has hailed the adoption of a resolution with wide majority in the House of Commons for recognizing Palestine as a separate state.