- Deadly attack on court in Pakistani capital Islamabad
- Pakistan to halt targeted air strikes against Taliban
- Taliban bomb kills Afghan district leader in latest attack on senior officials
- India navy: Officer dies aboard ship in Mumbai accident
- Iraq suicide bomb attack leaves dozens dead in Hilla
- Hunger strike by 750 immigrants at Washington state detention centre
- Malaysia jails Anwar Ibrahim for five years for sodomy
- I have to undergo an endoscopy: Shah Rukh Khan
- Pistorius trial: Ex-girlfriend on shooting incident
- Sri Lanka hands Afghanistan 129-run Asia Cup defeat
Life & Style
London (Monitoring Desk): Obesity has negative impacts on sexual health in both men and women, and young obese women are less likely to use contracept >>
The majority of bankrupts under 24 are now female, concluded that women succumb to the temptation for spending sprees as they assert their independence: Research. >>
Maintain your health and natural beauty at all times with the help of the following tips as beauty should never be put on hold. >>
The daily grind of travelling to and from work has a negative effect on the mental health of women, a study has found. >>
Studies of mice showed that living in a dynamic social environment caused them to generate a healthy type of fat that burns up calories. >>
Whether we’re beginner or experienced runners -or contemplating starting -every now and then we all find a reason not to run. >>
Forcing someone to marry against their will is to be made a criminal offence in England and Wales, it has been confirmed.Figures from the Home Office Forced Marriage Unit show 1,468 cases were recorded in 2011.
David Cameron has ordered an inquiry into whether Conservative Party co-chairman Baroness Warsi breached the ministerial code when she was accompanied by a business partner on an official visit to Pakistan.
Lord Tariq Ahmad of Wimbledon, a Minister in the British Government, strongly condemned the terror attacks targeting Pakistan’s judiciary in Islamabad.
Ladies from London Tigers’ women’s projects celebrated International Language Day by organising a cultural show at Stepney Green School.