- Family Of Four Found Dead In Bradford Home
- Canada Terror Attack Gunman Was Not Tracked
- Shrien Dewani Murder Trial: Live Updates
- Woman Hanged In Iran Despite Retrial Campaign
- Brooks Newmark quits: MP says he is 'battling demons'
- Foreign Criminals Costing Taxpayers £850m
- Afghan opium poppy yield hits all-time high
- India shamed by sexual violence, says Narendra Modi
- Afghan executions: Five hanged for Paghman gang-rape
- Car bomb attacks in Shia areas kill 38 people in Baghdad
Life & Style
London (Monitoring Desk): Obesity has negative impacts on sexual health in both men and women, and young obese women are less likely to use contracept >>
The majority of bankrupts under 24 are now female, concluded that women succumb to the temptation for spending sprees as they assert their independence: Research. >>
Maintain your health and natural beauty at all times with the help of the following tips as beauty should never be put on hold. >>
The daily grind of travelling to and from work has a negative effect on the mental health of women, a study has found. >>
Studies of mice showed that living in a dynamic social environment caused them to generate a healthy type of fat that burns up calories. >>
Whether we’re beginner or experienced runners -or contemplating starting -every now and then we all find a reason not to run. >>
British Asians have been playing an important part in all fields. More so, record number of mayors and deputy mayors of Asian origin, have been elected for the first time in UK history.
Britain became the first Western country to sell an Islamic bond on Wednesday, drawing orders of more than 2 billion pounds - over 10 times the planned issue amount.
President of Pakistan Tehrik-i-Insaf (PTI) UK, Asim Khan, has strongly condemned Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) representatives for terming overseas Pakistanis as Indian Agents and demanded an apology from Peoples Party for hurting the sentiments of millions of overseas Pakistanis and Kashmiri community.
Pakistan High Commissioner for UK, Syed Ibne Abbas, met All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) on Pakistan in the House of Commons and matters of mutual interest and issues related to the Pakistanis living in the UK were discussed during the meeting.