- Pakistan’s prime minister promises day of reckoning with militants
- Two more charged following UK counter-terrorism raids
- Sydney siege: unknown number of hostages still trapped
- Palestinians open door to negotiation after submitting draft UN resolution
- Shrien Dewani’s Bristol home targeted with white paint after return to UK
- Gordon Brown confirms he is standing down as an MP
- Islamic State leader Baghdadi reportedly resurfaces after claims US strike killed him
- Foreign Criminals Costing Taxpayers £850m
- Afghan opium poppy yield hits all-time high
- India shamed by sexual violence, says Narendra Modi
Middlesex University Pakistani Society arranged a colourful variety programme under the title ‘Jashan’ to present Pakistani culture which was largely attended by the students >>
Colourful traditional Pakistani cloths, bright faces, desi food, laughter and music amongst much more was to be seen aboard M.V Dixie Queen, one of the largest and most luxurious boats that sail on the river Thames alongside the famous landmarks in the historic Central London. >>
A group of Oxford University students are organising a first of its kind event, the National British-Pakistani Conference. >>
State-educated students may get less help with university applications, struggle to find experiences to write about and are more likely to make mistakes, research suggests. >>
The UK has the most universities in a list of the world's best higher education establishments under the age of 50, including Loughborough University, although it fails to rank in the top five. >>
A fresh research study has made a shocking revelation where three in five youngsters from poorer segments of society do not master educational basics before starting secondary school. >>
- University joins forces with LABA
- 'Pakistan is not responsible for radicalisation in UK'
- Wajid appreciates Pakistan students in raising funds for floods
- NUPSA organizes young leaders conference
- Minhajul Quran students praised for art work
- Students call for peace in South Asia
- Students host Jashn-e-Pakistan charity show
- NUPSA holds Quran Khawani for air crash victims
British Asians have been playing an important part in all fields. More so, record number of mayors and deputy mayors of Asian origin, have been elected for the first time in UK history.
Britain became the first Western country to sell an Islamic bond on Wednesday, drawing orders of more than 2 billion pounds - over 10 times the planned issue amount.
An overwhelming number of MEPs voted in the European Parliament to recognise the State of Palestine, following Sweden's official recognition and votes in the British, French and Spanish Parliaments in support of recognition.
The Pakistani doctors' organization in Britain Association of Pakistani Physician and Surgeons UK (APPS UK) has strongly condemned Taliban's attack on Army school in Peshawar.