- Army statement echoes govt's view: Nisar
- Imran slams Nawaz for 'lying' about army mediation request
- Central Line Tube passengers hit by Aslef strike
- India shamed by sexual violence, says Narendra Modi
- At least 53 killed in Nepal floods and mudslides
- UK terror threat level raised to 'severe'
- Ashya King: Missing boy's 'life is in danger'
- Ukraine says it has destroyed Russian vehicles that entered territory
- Afghan special forces in talks with Taliban in Helmand
- Deepak Perwani crowned 6th best fashion designer in the world
Middlesex University Pakistani Society arranged a colourful variety programme under the title ‘Jashan’ to present Pakistani culture which was largely attended by the students >>
Colourful traditional Pakistani cloths, bright faces, desi food, laughter and music amongst much more was to be seen aboard M.V Dixie Queen, one of the largest and most luxurious boats that sail on the river Thames alongside the famous landmarks in the historic Central London. >>
A group of Oxford University students are organising a first of its kind event, the National British-Pakistani Conference. >>
State-educated students may get less help with university applications, struggle to find experiences to write about and are more likely to make mistakes, research suggests. >>
The UK has the most universities in a list of the world's best higher education establishments under the age of 50, including Loughborough University, although it fails to rank in the top five. >>
A fresh research study has made a shocking revelation where three in five youngsters from poorer segments of society do not master educational basics before starting secondary school. >>
- University joins forces with LABA
- 'Pakistan is not responsible for radicalisation in UK'
- Wajid appreciates Pakistan students in raising funds for floods
- NUPSA organizes young leaders conference
- Minhajul Quran students praised for art work
- Students call for peace in South Asia
- Students host Jashn-e-Pakistan charity show
- NUPSA holds Quran Khawani for air crash victims
British Asians have been playing an important part in all fields. More so, record number of mayors and deputy mayors of Asian origin, have been elected for the first time in UK history.
Britain became the first Western country to sell an Islamic bond on Wednesday, drawing orders of more than 2 billion pounds - over 10 times the planned issue amount.
Seema Malhotra MP is joining the Shadow Home Affairs team as Shadow Minister for Preventing Violence Against Women and Girls.