- Two held after RAF Typhoon jets escort Pakistan plane over UK
- Indian doctor in UK gets 12 years in jail for raping and filming patients with camera inside his watch
- 12 killed, 17 injured as bomb hits security vehicle in SW Pakistan
- Obama Restarts Bid to Close Guantanamo
- Plane 'On Fire' Flying Over Central London
- Syria conflict: Fierce battle for key town of Qusair
- Hundreds protest outside Britain's first drone base
- North Korea Rejects UN Sanctions
- Shahrukh Khan Hasn't Replaced Salman Khan In Big Boss 7
- Sreesanth, other Rajasthan IPL players in spot-fixing row
The typical 'latka jhatkas' are incomplete without a voluptuous babe and her dangling jhumkas! But that is not the only way you can wear this beautiful piece of traditional Indian jewellery. >>
Movies can inspire fashion, especially among the impressionable youth. Many such major 'waves' of fashion trends for women can be traced back to super hit Bollywood movies. >>
Incorporating hair accessories into your wardrobe happens to be one of the best ways to define one’s personal style. Sometimes a fabulous hair accessory can make or break the outfit. >>
Eid ul Fitr is right around the corner…just days away. For Eid, choose a traditional outfit, get classy and look your best. >>
Eyes can communicate even those feelings that the lips cannot say! So, why not add some more drama and suspense to them. >>
Take a peek at the fall winter hottest trends, and prep your wardrobe for the season ahead. From classic pieces to edgy prints,let your imagination run free. >>
- Hottest nail polish trends for winter
- Step in style with trendy hats
- Couture for figures of curvy women
- Bold your summer with latest jewelry trends
- Colourful Basant harmonises people on both sides of border
- Beauty is the first step to Fashion
- Expatriates celebrate Holi
- Hand bag with style in vogue adds up to wearer’s demeanour
Forcing someone to marry against their will is to be made a criminal offence in England and Wales, it has been confirmed.Figures from the Home Office Forced Marriage Unit show 1,468 cases were recorded in 2011.
David Cameron has ordered an inquiry into whether Conservative Party co-chairman Baroness Warsi breached the ministerial code when she was accompanied by a business partner on an official visit to Pakistan.
International Medical Relief agency (IMRF) recently hosted a fundraising event at Manchester aiming to help the hearing and auditory impaired people of Pakistan.
Wilson Chowdhry Chairman of the BPCA was invited to attend Christian Solidarity Worldwide which was to present the lecture of special rapporteur of Religious freedom for the United Nations Heiner Bielefeldt on his work and the ongoing persecution faced by religious minorities globally. The event was held at London School of Economics.