- Two held after RAF Typhoon jets escort Pakistan plane over UK
- Indian doctor in UK gets 12 years in jail for raping and filming patients with camera inside his watch
- 12 killed, 17 injured as bomb hits security vehicle in SW Pakistan
- Obama Restarts Bid to Close Guantanamo
- Plane 'On Fire' Flying Over Central London
- Syria conflict: Fierce battle for key town of Qusair
- Hundreds protest outside Britain's first drone base
- North Korea Rejects UN Sanctions
- Shahrukh Khan Hasn't Replaced Salman Khan In Big Boss 7
- Sreesanth, other Rajasthan IPL players in spot-fixing row
Enjoy white korma with naan
Here’s some another simple and easy to made White Mutton Qorma recipe, if you have shortage of time then this dish would only be enough for light dinner and enrich your taste buds.
- Prep Time 10 mints
- Cook Time 25-30 Mints
- Serves 4-5
- Mutton ½ kg
- Almond (boiled, peeled and chopped) 15-18
- Salt 1 ½ tsp
- Yogurt 1 cup
- For Green Masal:
- Green chillies 8
- Garlic 6 cloves
- Ginger 2” piece
- Coriander 6-8 leaves
- For bhaghar:
- Oil ½ cup
- Crushed garlic 1 tsp
- Chop all green masala ingredients
- Boil mutton in a pan in 3 cups of water with green masala paste until half an hour or half done.
- Mix almond paste in yogurt, add salt, mix in meat and let it cook until paste thickens and meat tenderize well.
- Heat oil put ginger and fry until golden brown.
- Pour on prepared mutton Qorma paste. Serve with naan.