- Imran Farooq murder: Scotland Yard raids two houses in London
- G8 leaders seek agreement on Syria
- Afghanistan to begin peace talks with Taliban in Qatar
- Man sought over Gloucester mosque arson attack
- Iran's new president hails 'victory of moderation'
- Syria conflict: Fierce battle for key town of Qusair
- Hundreds protest outside Britain's first drone base
- Facebook to crack down on anti-women hate speech after boycott
- S Sreesanth: IPL cricketer freed on bail in India
- Champions Trophy: South Africa win puts Pakistan on brink
Rotary Club Newham to hold International Night
Rotary Club of Newham will raise funding for Polio eradication at its sixth annual International Night show. Rotary Club Newham is the part of International Rotary Club and a platform for making efforts for international cause.
It may be explained that some cases of Polio have surfaced in Pakistan, India, Nigeria and Afghanistan. People from different nationalities and speaking different languages are the part of the club’s team.
International Night 2012 will be held on April 28 at Becton Community Centre, East Ham Manor Way, Becton, London E6 5NG. There will be entertainment, and food from all corners of the world. For further information please call: Alex on 07802 346 022 or Elizabeth on 07813 461 776, Or alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org. email@example.com.